Software Asset Management (SAM) is taking center stage from legal risk and business strategy perspective.
Key Benefits of Software Asset Management (SAM) are
- Software License Compliance & Regulatory Compliance
- Better positioned to face Software Compliance Audits
- Better Negotiation Position and Cost Savings
- Software Asset Optimization
- Better IT management and Enhanced Information Security
SAM PROGRAM Knowledge Services
Efficient and Effective Software Asset Management requires that SAM is managed as a Program to address the complexity due to cross-functional nature of SAM and ever changing software licensing models.
PARAS Knowledge Services for Organizations: Complementary to our training services, we provide knowledge services to streamline and manage your In-house SAM Program.
SAM PRACTICE Knowledge Service
Managing Customer SAM Programs – requires well trained SAM SMEs and knowledge on demand for supporting day to day operations.
PARAS Knowledge Services for ITeS Sector: Our key offerings are knowledge services to support the SAM Practices of IT Infrastructure Management IMS / ITAM units of ITeS companies.