PROZM Certified Management System Implementer – IT SAM
This IT Software Asset Management Certification is aligned to the “PROZM ITAM Framework and ISO/IEC 19770-1 mapping”
This Certification is conceptualized and developed with inputs from IT Software Asset Management System Leads, Operation Managers, Consultants, Professional, Practitioners, Auditors, Subject Matter Experts, Trainers, Manufacturers, Tool Providers, Resellers, etc. The Certification is based on:
1. Software Asset Management System Overview
● Overview of ISO/IEC 19770 family
● Overview of ISO/IEC 19770-1
2. PROZM ITAM Framework
● Context to the Organization, Scope, Objectives and Stakeholders
● Policy and Organizational Structure
3. Management System
● Scope, Policy, Risk Assessment and Operational Objectives
● Stakeholders and Organizational Structure
4. Management System Plan and Implementation
● Documentation, Resources and Competency
● Data Management, Tools, Management Reporting
Eligibility Criteria: PROZM® Certified Professional – IT SAM or PROZM® Certified Management System Operation Manager – IT SAM or equivalent certification from other bodies or 10 years post completion of secondary education.
Training Duration: 8 Hours. Training is not mandatory to attempt the Certification Exam.
Exam Duration: 1 Hour. Exam Type: Multiple-Choice Questions Pass Score: 60%
Exam Attempts: Initial exam fees cover the first exam attempt and one retake if a candidate does not pass the exam on the 1st attempt. Retake validity is within 60 days of first attempt.
Certification Validity: 3 Years.
Please fill the form below to receive more information and commercials