PROZM Certified Management System Lead – IT SAM
This IT Software Asset Management Certification is aligned to the “PROZM ITAM Framework and ISO/IEC 19770-1 mapping”
This Certification is conceptualized and developed with inputs from IT Software Asset Management System Leads, Operation Managers, Consultants, Professional, Practitioners, Implementers, Auditors, Subject Matter Experts, Trainers, Manufacturers, Tool Providers, Resellers, etc. The Certification is based on:
1. Software Asset Management System Overview
● Overview of ISO/IEC 19770 family
● ISO/IEC 19770-1 and PROZM ITAM Framework
2. Defining Management System
● Context to the Organization, Scope, Objectives and Stakeholders
● Policy and Organizational Structure
3. Management System Planning and Implementation
● Risk Assessment and Operational Objectives
● Asset Management Plan
4. Performance Reporting and Management Review
● Reports, Data Management and Tools
● Continual Improvement and Corrective Actions
Eligibility Criteria: PROZM Certified Professional – PROZM® Certified Management System Operation Manager – IT SAM or PROZM® Certified Management System Auditor – IT SAM or PROZM® Certified Management System Implementer – IT SAM or equivalent certification from other bodies or 12 years post completion of secondary education.
Training Duration: 8 Hours. Training is not mandatory to attempt the Certification Exam.
Exam Duration: 1 Hour. Exam Type: Multiple-Choice Questions Pass Score: 60%
Exam Attempts: Initial exam fees cover the first exam attempt and one retake if a candidate does not pass the exam on the 1st attempt. Retake validity is within 60 days of first attempt.
Certification Validity: 3 Years.
Please fill the form below to receive more information and commercials