Empowering Organizations to Take Control of Software Assets
PROZM® PROfessional : IT SAM – The Certification Course is conceptualized, developed and delivered by experts with inputs from Software License Compliance and SAM SMEs, Consultants, Practitioners, Auditors, Trainers, Software Publishers, SAM Tool Publishers, Software Resellers, etc.
The Course is structured into seven sections to cover best practices and address key challenges in implementing effective and efficient SAM Program
- Software Asset Management – SAM Goals and Objectives
- Software License Compliance and Software Audits
- Software Ecosystem
- Software Licensing / Entitlements
- What Leads to non-compliance?
- ISO 19770-1 Brief Overview*
- SAM Program Development and Management
Onsite Training (Corporate In-House / Public Batches) Course Duration: 2 Days
Certification Exam: Certificate is awarded on passing 60 Question Objective Exam (Duration 1 Hour ).
*Recommended Reading: ISO/IEC 19770-1:2017 Information technology — Software asset management — Part 1: Processes and tiered assessment of conformance Link )
Click here for Certification Dates